Download the national and/or state/territory guides to external pathways to address workplace sexual harassment.
Agencies and advocates can use these guides to inform their referrals to external pathways, where relevant, and help clients to understand what to expect from different agencies and service providers.
Each guide includes the following information:
- a brief description of each relevant agency’s role
- the timeframes and costs involved for seeking help
- agency processes for handling workplace sexual harassment matters, including the average time taken (where available)
- potential rights of appeal if a person is unhappy with an outcome
- contact information and links to resources, including support services.
Further down the page you will find quick reference guides with each agency’s contact information.