Guide to external pathways in Australia to address workplace sexual harassment
• Australian Human Rights Commission
This guide provides information about the external pathways in Australia for addressing workplace sexual harassment, including:
- a brief description of each agency’s role
- the timeframes and costs involved for seeking help
- agency processes for handling workplace sexual harassment matters, including the average time taken (where available)
- potential rights of appeal if a person is unhappy with an outcome
- contact information and links to resources, including support services.
The guide is split into 5 sections:
- Section 1 lists support services, such as for legal assistance and crisis support
- Section 2 lists in alphabetical order anti-discrimination and human rights bodies
- Section 3 lists in alphabetical order workplace relations bodies
- Section 4 lists in alphabetical order workers’ compensation bodies
- Section 5 lists in alphabetical order WHS regulators.