Guide to external pathways in Western Australia to address workplace sexual harassment
• Australian Human Rights Commission
Guide to external pathways in Western Australia to address workplace sexual harassment.
This guide provides information about the external pathways in Western Australia (WA) for addressing workplace sexual harassment, including:
- a brief description of each agency’s role
- the timeframes and costs involved for seeking help
- agency processes for handling workplace sexual harassment matters, including the average time taken (where available)
- potential rights of appeal if a person is unhappy with an outcome
- contact information and links to resources, including support services.