Workplace sexual harassment: What you need to know
This eLearning course is designed for younger workers but others may also find it useful. Anyone is welcome to take this course.
Australian law says that everyone has the right to a workplace that is safe. There are a number of laws that lay out the workplace rights that everyone is entitled to.
This course explains your rights in relation to workplace sexual harassment. It will provide you with key information about workplace sexual harassment, including:
- The definition of sexual harassment
- The definition of workplace sexual harassment
- The causes of workplace sexual harassment
- Your rights under the law
- What to do if you are sexually harassed at work
- Where can you get help if you are sexually harassed at work
- Reporting workplace sexual harassment