Workplace sexual harassment: key stats
• Australian Human Rights Commission
In 2018, the Australian Human Rights Commission conducted the Fourth national survey on sexual harassment in Australian workplaces. The results provide a rich collection of data on the experiences of sexual harassment of Australians aged 15 to 65. In this micro-module, we explore this data, focusing on:
- the forms workplace sexual harassment can take
- who the harassers are
- who is being sexually harassed at work
- workplace industries and settings that have a higher prevalence of workplace sexual harassment
- who witnesses sexual harassment.