Respecting Women and Girls - Conversation Guide
• Australian Government
Conversation guide on respecting women and girls produced as part of the Stop it at the Start campaign for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Contains the following sections:
- Our young people learn from us, what are we teaching them?
- What has disrespect got to do with violence against women and girls?
- Let’s stop thinking disrespect is OK
- How to recognise our most common excuses
- Thinking about the conversation
- Starting the talk
- During the talk
- Keep yarning
- More information