Diversity and discrimination
• Fair Work Ombudsman
A diverse and inclusive workforce is good for business. It encourages acceptance and respectful behaviour and minimises the risk of discrimination.
This course will show you how to promote diversity and prevent discrimination in your workplace.
- information on how a diverse workforce can benefit your business
- tips to help you promote diversity and inclusion
- step-by-step guidance on preventing discrimination
- interactive scenarios to help you respond to a discrimination complaint
- downloadable resources and links to further information.